My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 8, 2018

How to recover quickly!

Happy Monday!

Hope your week is off to a great start & you had a relaxing weekend!  Today I'm sharing a get well card using one of my favorite House Mouse stamps!  I love the instructions, especially the first one.  How funny!


I grabbed a Marianne Design Anja's Frilly Square die from the set 5.  A  Poppy Stamps Lorelai Leaf die added the final touch.  This Marianne set of dies is one of my favorites & an absolute must have. One of the inside dies actually embosses the most beautiful die you have ever seen. 

Another get well card for tomorrow.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Probably one of the cutest get well cards ever! Those instructions and the meeces are a hoot! Love how they pop on the black. I must give some thought to using more black.

    ReplyDelete