My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Mr. & Mrs.

Hi, friends!

I had a lot of fun making this wedding card! It took awhile, but was worth it. I began with Marianne Design Circle Frame, flourishes & flower die and the inner circles were done with Spellbinders Royal Circle dies.  The Mr. & Mrs. were a Sue Wilson Mr. & Mrs. die set.


I love the way this turned out.  The background is actually a more pastel than the photo shows.

Back tomorrow with a cute get well card to make you smile! In the meantime, scroll down for a second wedding card today.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. WOW...stunning! Awesome dies and embossing!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I almost didn't recognize the outer ring as the same die. Love how you've chosen to layer with the other dies. Just gorgeous, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, this is so elegant....love the dies.

    ReplyDelete