My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Thinking of You!

Hi, there!

Well, you know how much I love Stamping Bella stamps & this one was on sale so.......(the devil made me do it!)  ha ha  I love their Tuesday sales! You can pick up some of the most darling stamps for about half price. I cut them out with Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Stackables & Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Stackables.


What a great way to keep in touch with an old friend! You can leave the inside blank & do a handwritten note to catch up on news.  Emails are great, but it's always a bigger treat to get happy mail in the mailbox instead of junk mail. 

Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Sooooo darling! Beautiful coloring and paper backgrounds. The stamp is such an inviting scene, looking so cozy with her sitting in the window. I'm all for handwritten correspondence, especially when it comes with such a pretty card. I actually have some friends who still like to correspond on paper. Such a treat! I didn't know Stamping Bella had Tuesday sales. Now I'll have to head over there. Thanks, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sherri! Beautiful coloring...love how the background papers give them a different look!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love what you created here. Such an adorable stamp, don't think I have ever seen this one. Love the colors you picked for each one. A lovely card to receive to say hello!!! I want to go in and have a cup of coffee! I haven't seen the Tuesday sale today yet!!! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing...your coloring is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness these are over the moon fabulous! Love them so much that I having a hard time resisting the urge to visit Stamping Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these Sherri! A reminder that Spring and flowers will come again!

    ReplyDelete