My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A double batch of cuteness!

Hello, friends!

You all know how I adore Stamping Bella stamps....what can I say, they had another Tuesday sale a while back & this little trio just jumped into my cart!  It comes with several sentiments and I used one of them to make it into a birthday card and made the other into a Christmas card. 


The snowflakes were made with Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes.  I love that set! They are nice, sturdy snowflakes & gorgeous to boot!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh... adorable, Sherri! I wonder how many times I say that about your cards, but I mean it. You have an eye for adorable! So sweet as either a birthday or Christmas card. Love the "double hug" sentiment. Also love your simple yet fun card design with the striped and glittered paper and the snowflake. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherri are these adorable or what?!?! Gorgeous coloring and striped paper! Fabulous it can be Christmas or birthday, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete