My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Let's celebrate anniversarys!

Happy Hump Day!

Can you believe tomorrow is February already?  Let's hope the rest of the winter flys by as quickly as the last couple of months so we can get back to warm weather & pack away our coats & boots for another year! 

I'm actually sharing 3 different anniversary cards today.  Yup!  Overload for sure!! But I was determined to finish up before February and this was the only way.  Promise I won't do this again!

This first card was done with a Penny Johnson Stampavie stamp called Bubbly Bears.  I matted them with a couple of  Memory Box Stitched Scalloped Circles dies.



These next two cards were done with a Whipper Snapper stamp called Yin & Yang.  I thought they would be perfect for an anniversary card.  They have such sweet faces & look like they are in love.
The card on the left was matted with Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval Stackables and the card at the right was matted with Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Stackables.  The corner dies were from a Cherry Lynn Lace Corner Deco B die set.  There are 3 dies in this set & all of them are beautiful! 


Yay!!!!!  I'm caught up now so I can begin working on my Valentines!  Thanks for staying with me through all of this!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, they're all so CUTE! I especially love the mouse couple, and your pretty papers make me want to go play with mine. In fact, yesterday I did just that, seeing as how the darn internet wouldn't stay up long enough to be on the computer. Didn't get very far with my papers, but I had fun trying. Oh, and by the way, I love your twofers and threefers and however many cards of any kind you post as often as you want to post them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are adorable Sherri! Fabulous coloring and great dies! I am VERY happy January is OVER!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your catch up with your cards have been awesome and I have enjoyed it all. Perhaps a little envious that I haven't replenished my supply as nicely as you have!!!! I love these anniversary cards and the little critters are so adorable in all the card designs!!!! Great coloring too!! Big hugs and Welcome February - that much closer to March:)

    ReplyDelete