My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 29, 2018

Baby Blocks!

Happy Monday!

May your week be awesome &  full of blessings!  Each day is a gift and we should enjoy them all to the fullest measure!

Today I'm sharing two sweet birthday cards made with a new die and an old favorite.  The new die is a Frantic Stamper Baby Square and the old one is my favorite square die...Joy Craft Square. I have used this one so many times I truly can't believe it still cuts as well as it does! But it never, ever lets me down and always makes a beautiful card!


I made one in pink & one in blue.

I'll be back tomorrow with two wedding cards!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so beautiful! Yes, that die is gorgeous and truly a favorite. I'm hoarding the few cuts I have left. I know... hoarding doesn't get you anywhere, but keep thinking I must have just the perfect image for it. Your new baby die is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Sherri! Love both dies and combined they made fantastic cards!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete