My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Baby Buggy fun!

Hi, gals!

And happy hump day! I have some fun baby cards to share today! I've been trying to create more baby, wedding & anniversary cards to replenish my stash.  Here are the first of them.


I love gingham for baby cards! It was a no brainer to grab some pink & blue for these cards. I also used the Spellbinders Elegant Ovals, Marianne Designs Baby Buggy and Taylored Expressions Block Party-Baby dies.  A quick bow to finish & they were done.

Since I'm trying to finish up all these cards before February, I will be sharing 3 of them tomorrow. I want February to be all about Valentine's Day!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, these are the cutest baby cards! I sooooo love the baby buggy. I agree that gingham is ideal for baby cards, and you have plenty of it. Sorry to say I tend to hoard my gingham. I'm terrible that way. The TE Baby die makes a great border, and the SB oval adds to the sweetness. And then you finished off with those darling little bows. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh are these beautiful Sherri! Love the gingham as well as your awesome dies!

    Brend

    ReplyDelete