My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 15, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge - Kids Kards!

Hello, everyone!

Are you ready for another fun challenge?  This one is a really fun one! Today's theme is Kids Kards!
We all need those, don't we?  And how fun they are to make!

I decided to go with bright primary colors for my card since kids all relate to those!


All kids like to go to the park, and I think they all love cats & dogs! I had a lot of fun putting this fun scene together and these are the dies I used: Taylored Expressions Balloons, Impression Obsession Bench, Impression Obsession Plane With Banner, Lawn Fawn Stitched Tree Borders, Impression Obsession Cat Set, Impression Obsession Ddog Set, and Lawn Fawn Spring Showers.

Be sure to join in and submit a card for this fun challenge! You could well be the next winner and receive a gift voucher to the amazing Dies R Us Store! If they don't have what you are looking for, it doesn't exist!

The link to the challenge is here!

I can't wait to see what amazing things you come up with!

Hugs,
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. Sherri, such a beautiful and colorful card! Perfect for children :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Sherri! Love that you used primary colors and the cat/dog scene is awesome! What fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day at the park, Sherrie. Love the balloons tied to the bench. Great kids kard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a fun birthday scene, Sherri! Love the airplane with the banner and the cat and dog watching from below! Great card...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh, this looks like it was so much fun to make and I love it ALL, as will any kid who receives it. You can make any scene with your dies. I'm simply agog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute scene and so fun for a kids card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leave it to you to create almost entirely with dies. This is really a fun card.

    ReplyDelete