My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 1, 2018

With Sympathy!

Happy New Year!!

Can you believe today is the first full day of 2018?  I don't know about you, but this past year has just flown by! One minute I lived in Iowa and the next minute I was a Nebraskan!

Since today is the first of the month, you all know what that means! Dies R Us challenge day!
And today's challenge was a really fun one! The theme is anything goes as long as the dies you use are sold in the Dies R Us shop!

It was really, really hard trying to decide what dies to pull, but I finally decided on a sympathy card ! I love these dies & they are among my favorites!




The dies I used are as follows: Sue Wilson Noble Collection-Ornate Pierced Rectangles, Tutti Designs - Lovely Dove, and Elizabeth Craft "With Sympathy" ( I have included a link to the current die which is almost identical to mine. I've had mine for a long time & apparently they changed the font just a bit).

Be sure to check out the daily inspiration blog at Dies R Us! Great designers and they will give you lots of ideas for your own creations!

The link to the Dies R Us Challenge is here!  And for the lucky winner of today's challenge, you will receive a gift certificate to the Dies R Us store!  (AKA my favorite shopping destination in the world!)

Good luck, everyone!  I can't wait to see what glorious creations you can come up with!

Hugs,
Sherri

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Sherri, love this beautiful bird and colours used.
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympathy cards are always hard to do. The bird is beautifully framed and the sentiment works well with the design. Happy New Year, Marie. Love being on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely dies for your sympathy card, Sherri! Love the color combo, too! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty sympathy card! I love that shade of blue,too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sympathy card with beautiful dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Sherri! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That die makes a really beautiful card. Happy New Year Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh, beautiful, Sherri! There's something about blue and white -- so soft and soothing. Perfect for a sympathy card. The dove die is absolutely wonderful. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sympathy card Sherri! Fabulous dies...love the blue and white!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete