My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Brrrr!!

Hello again!

Doesn't this just make you cold looking at this cutie sitting outside on a Christmas package?  Me too!
I'm not sure there would ever be a good reason to sit outside in the winter!


I haven't decided if she is waiting for the rest of her birdie friends or someone else to come along but she certainly looks like she is freezing! This is another Sassy Cheryl's digi and I used the Amy Designs Ice Crystal Frame along with the Memory Box Stitched Scalloped Circles. 

Back tomorrow with a couple of anniversary cards.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sherri! Fabulous coloring and I do love that gorgeous ice crystal frame die!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she's waiting for her friend to come home so she can give her that great big present. When I was a kid I didn't mind the cold so much, but now it's a different story. There sure is plenty of cold in your half of the country! Anyway, Sherri, she's totally adorable and colored pretty as a picture! Again, you've shown how absolutely beautiful that snowflake die is, too. Loving all your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I am loving the die you used. I can understand, I have been saying Brrrr for almost two weeks and I bet you have been too.

    ReplyDelete