My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Have a Purrrrfect Christmas!

Hello, again!

I don't know how many of you are cat lovers, but this is another card my daughter wanted me to make.  I adore cats & if I had the room and money I could easily see myself becoming the "crazy cat lady" of the neighborhood.  I love dogs too! I could never have one when I worked because I couldn't go home at noon to let them out & it wouldn't be fair to leave them cooped up all day.  So I have to love on my friend Denise's dog Peppy Ann.  She is a Schnauzer and loves me as much as I love her.  Their townhouse is just down the street from mine & whenever she is out & sees me coming home from the store, she meets me at the garage & walks me back to her house.  They are the last house closest to the garages.

Enough rambling on....time for the Christmas card. The stamp is from a set called Purr-fect Wishes by Our Craft Lounge. The holly is from Poppy Stamps Stitched Holly Leaves & Berries and the ovals are Lawn Fawn Small & Large Stitched Oval Stackables.


This looks like something Brady would have done when he was younger, but thankfully, he is past that stage now! He even leaves the Christmas tree alone!  These days he prefers to sit under it & admire all the twinkling lights!



Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. You've got me smiling again! It's an adorable stamp combined with cute polka dots and pretty glittery paper. I just have to love it! I also appreciate seeing a Christmas card as I'm still coloring a little bit at a time on a batch of four that I need to finish, but other things compete for attention. I hope you're saving this for you because you'll be way ahead and enjoying Christmas with all or most of your cards done. The extra layers of red and green under the image panel really set it off, yet still an easy to mail card. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card Sherri, cute fun image and wonderful colouring.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sherri! Fabulous coloring on this cute image!
    Great papers and the sentiment is perfect!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete