My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Wishing you a wonderful beginning....

Happy Hump Day!

Today I'm sharing a wedding card! I began by embossing the front of my card with a square Embossalicious embossing folder.  The background was done with a Marianne Design Circle Frame, flourishes & flower die and the doves were done with Tutti Designs Dove Circle. The sentiment is a 2002 Stampin' Up set and says "Wishing you a wonderful beginning....and a lifetime of happiness!" which I used for the inside sentiment.


I have one of my favorite wedding cards to share tomorrow so stay tuned.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Between the colors, dies, and embossing you've got yourself a gorgeous card here, Sherri! Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sherri! I love the embossing and fabulous dies!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete