My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 21, 2018

It's snow much fun....

Hi, everyone!

Another cat Christmas card.  This would also make a cute thinking of you card for someone in the winter season.  This is an Inky Antic's stamp. The snowflake is a Simon Says Stamp snowflake called Eliza. The bottom edge is my new favorite winter die from Precious Marieke called Snowflake Border.



There are several cute stamps in this set from Our Craft Lounge which is called Purr-fect Wishes.

I'll see you tomorrow with a Sassy Cheryl digi I love.

Hugs,
Sherri




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Sherri! Cute image and a perfect sentiment! Great papers and dies, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas card Sherri, cute image and lovely paper.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable kitty with his kitty-size snowman! What a gorgeous die, too, and makes such a wonderful border with the snowflake paper. Wow!

    ReplyDelete