My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

I'll have a cup too!

Happy New Year!

Hard to believe we have already welcomed in the new year isn't it?  Where did last year go?  Seems like just yesterday I was living in Sioux City, Iowa and now I'm a true Nebraskan! Something I didn't think I would ever say! ha ha 

Are you like me & on cold days you reach for a cup of hot chocolate?  Well, this little cutie from Sassy Cheryl has the same idea! Hope it isn't so hot it melts his nose!  I paired him with Amy Designs Ice Crystal Frame.  I love, love, love this die! It makes a gorgeous card as you will see again tomorrow since I made several with it.


Even against rather busy paper, this die still shines! And you can use it for just about any type of card too. 

See you tomorrow with another version using this same die.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Love this Sherri and the diecut you used behind your image is beautiful. He has his face almost in his cup - like I drink my hot cocoa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I am surprised how well the die works with the patterned paper. Nice fussy cutting and fabulous coloring.
    Even though I miss you terribly, I am happy you have such a beautiful home and family near. Bonus for me is that I can come visit and we can shop together like old times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how I love it when you color up cute like this! You have to bear some responsibility for me adding so many cute stamps and digis to my stash. You make it look so fun and it surely is. I was looking through my QKR digis yesterday and grinning all the way. So many things to color, sigh... I just have to keep something on my table at all times, whether whimsical and fun or beautiful and realistic. Coloring is my favorite stamping pastime. This is a gorgeous snowflake die! Funny how the pretty paper enhances it, rather than interferes. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Sherri! Fabulous coloring and I absolutely love ice crystal die!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete