My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Another "Two-fer"

Hello, again!

As you can tell, I'm trying to get all my extra stash posted before February so I can finally concentrate on Valentine cards!  So you will have to bear with me today & tomorrow.


This first weddding card was done with a die I usually reserve for Valentines, but decided would be the perfect backdrop for this swan heart.  I used Poppy Stamps Heart Lattice Background behind the Frantic Stamper Swans in Love Heart.  What a perfect card for a wedding!





I loved this card! There was just something about it with the beautiful frame and that lovely cake that appealed to me!  The frame is a Memory Box Fairytale Flower Frame (and a favorite) and the cake is a Die-versions Wedding Cake die.  Together they created a really sweet wedding card.




Back tomorrow with the last of my multiple postings!  Hurray!!!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are stunning Sherri! I love the heart background with the swans and the blue really sets it off! And the frame of flowers go perfectly with the wedding cake!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Sherri! and guess what I have all those dies except the cake! sure I`ll find something similar..Beautiful wedding cards.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both these cards but there is something about the blue one that keeps drawing back - love the hearts and the swans - so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I love both cards with those beautiful dies! Those swans! Many dies are interchangeable for Valentines, weddings, or anniversaries. I like how you put the swans over the heart lattice background. See, I wouldn't think to do that. It's why you're so good with your dies. Looking at that gorgeous flower frame has given me an idea for one of my never been used dies. The inspiration abounds!

    ReplyDelete