My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Triple Play Baby Cards!

Hello, again!

As promised, I am going to overload you today with 3 different baby cards.  I have been having so much fun making these & wish I had a reason to send one!

The first card is a stork.  I used a long classic scalloped rectangles die (Spellbinders, I think), the Taylored Expressions Block Party-Baby die, & the Impression Obsession Stork die.




Card number two was done with the Spellbinder Long Rectangle, the baby die and Cheery Lynn Choo Choo dies.  Perfect for a little boy!





The last of these is actually my favorite! I used an Amy Design Clothesline die with the baby cutout and matted it with the Spellbinder Long Rectangle. I grabbed my favorite corner punch for a more feminine look.



I'll switch gears tomorrow & we will do wedding cards.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, they are cute!! All those darling dies, and I LOVE baby cards. Just when I think I won't be needing them, along comes a baby. You might be surprised... someone at church, perhaps. These are all adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Sherri, love your great idea using the "Baby" word on these designs.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby cards Sherri! Love the stork on the purple, the train is perfect for a baby boy, and I agree, the last is my favorite, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete