My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Wedding Gazebo

Hi, friends!

Here are two more wedding cards made with the following dies: Lifestyle Nesting Doily Rectangles, Die-Versions Garden Gazebo & Die Namites  Wedding Canopy.


I've always loved this gazebo.  All my life I wanted one!  And how thankful I am that I moved to Lincoln because I now have a beautiful one just outside my front windows!  I don't know of a more beautiful view anywhere!  There is a beautiful woods just behind the gazebo & just below that is a huge pond that is always filled with Canadian geese.  I've seen deer, fox, and more critters than I can count.  Yet, I'm only a block away from one of the main streets & close to all kinds of shopping & restaurants.  I've truly been blessed!

Back tomorrow with a couple of  baby cards.
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your neverending die collection has come through again. Add to that your creativity in putting them all together -- win win! Yes, you truly are blessed to live in such a beautiful setting and share it with so many critters -- and right there with all the convenience. Sounds like heaven to me. We are fortunate in the same way with our woods all around, but within walking distance of shopping. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding cards Sherri, think I have that gazebo die not touched!!!beautiful couple and colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Sherry! Beautiful dies individually and together they make stunning cards! You're place sounds beautiful!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete