My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 11, 2018

I promise !

Hi, gals!

I know there are always weddings and a little thing like winter won't stop them so I made a couple of wedding cards for my stash.

This one was done with Spellbinders Royal Circle and Die-Versions Wedding Canopy.  I cut the top part of the canopy off to fit into the circle. Don't be afraid to cut off portions of your dies! You sometimes end up with amazing results!




There are lots of black & white weddings these days so you are usually safe with that color combo.

I'll see you tomorrow with another wedding card.

Hugs,
Sherri


1 comment:

  1. I think black and white works great for a wedding card, and when in doubt or you're stamping ahead it's especially good. These dies are so pretty and fit together very nicely. Love that cute little bow!

    ReplyDelete