My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 26, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge-Anything Goes

Hello, again!

Time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge! Where did the week go?  I wanted a card to add to my "guy" cards stash.  So when I saw this Digi# 20405-Fish & Basket, I knew it would be perfect for a guy card!



When I saw this digi, I knew exactly which dies I would pull out to go with it! Cheery Lynn Fishing Boat Set and Die-Namites Cattails dies came to the rescue! Dies always make even the cutest image look even better!

Back tomorrow!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful masculine card. I like how you incorporated the die cuts with your wonderfully colored image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do always have the perfect dies to go with your stamps. I love when they can be combined like this. You sure did a beautiful job of coloring that fish. They intimidate me!

    ReplyDelete