My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 15, 2018

Of "Corsets" your birthday!

Hello, again!

I love this cute corset die.  I got it from Cheapo Dies which is a company out of Omaha, Nebraska. I first became aware of this company when Dies R Us offered some of their dies.  The other die I used was a Spellbinders Elegant Ovals set.  Another set you need to add to your collection!


How cute is this for a gal's birthday?  The sentiment inside says Of "Corsets" your birthday! which is just perfect for this die.  A simple black bow finished it off.

Back tomorrow with a couple of Thinking of You cards.  Be sure to scroll down to see the second post for today, the Dies R Us Challenge for the fifteenth!


Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Ack, how cute! And you just happened to have the perfect sentiment to go with it. Fun, fun birthday card! I do use my SB ovals a lot, that's for sure. Love the combo of black corset, fancy oval, and orange polka dot background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the feminine look to this card Sherri, beautiful die.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete