My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Male get well card!

Hi, again!

Are you ready for a quick & cute guy get well card?  Well, this certainly fits the bill. 


These stamps are from Sparkle N Sprinkle and always make a cute guy get well.  I believe they are also available in digi form too, although mine are rubber.

I grabbed Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Stackables and Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers for the image & sentiment. 

Have a great week, everyone!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this set! The images and sentiments are fantastic and so much fun to color, and you've done a beautiful job of that! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A card that is sure to cheer up the recipient. I love this set and it is laying on my table to be used. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a wonderful blog and nice fun with family. This is nice photography.

    laptop on hire in delhi
    Hire on projector in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this card, Sherri. Colored to perfection.

    ReplyDelete