My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A fall birthday card...

Hello, everyone!

Darn, I wish my photography skills were better so you could see how really cute this card is! I was coloring the pumpkins with so much enthusiasm that I ended up soaking the paper so badly that it bled into my sunflowers.  I didn't want to throw the card away at that point, so stamped another image & colored the sunflowers and then popped them up on pop dots.  It just absolutely made the whole card!  I need to remember to do that on other cards!



The image is from Plum Purdy and the dies were from Marianne Designs Anja's Oval Die set. (One of my very favorite die sets) Whatever you put in the center looks gorgeous just because the dies are!  It's a guaranteed no fail way to a beautiful card.

Back tomorrow with a wedding card.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. OMG, there's another one of those cutest ever Plum Purdy stamps! Why, oh, why did she quit making them? Your enthusiastic coloring produced beautiful results. I love how you always add a little bit of green to your pumpkins, and those sunflowers popped up do make all the difference. Takes it to a whole new level. Such a small thing and still very mailable. That truly is a gorgeous die, too. Have to get my die cuts out and use them again. Sometimes I hoard, I confess. I adore anything with lattice. Have a happy day, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sherri, what a lovely coloured image and beautiful frame.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza!!! Love what you created here and popping up your flowers was a great idea. Our art work is never a mistake, something always rises out of those so called "mistakes" and I love when that happens. I love the die you used to frame your beautiful coloring artwork!!!! Gorgeous! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri, your card is beautiful. Your coloring is fabulous and you chose the perfect die to showcase it. I love this one.

    ReplyDelete